From AGC Troy:
This is a little application I threw together to help me calculate the amount of signal delay needed to time align the subwoofer and the two separate arrays of main speakers in the sound system at Abundant Grace Church of Troy Michigan. It takes into account the distance between the speakers and the room temperature.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Calculate loan interests.
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Compute federal and book depreciation for tax reporting.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Calculate the time you were logged on.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Calculate Euro amount due to Tsedaka.
- Calculate CHF amount due to Tsedaka.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Calculate USD amount due to Tsedaka.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Track employees' or contractors' working hours on their project...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Compute the lap interval and the average miles per hour during ...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Compute the date in in unixtime or normal date format.
- Show the amount of time since the computer was booted.
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Calculate different currencies amount due to Tsedaka.
- Track your working hours on every project.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"The perfect little utility. Just what I needed."
Version: Speaker Signal Delay Calculator 1.02
A very simple utility to calculate delay settings to time-align speakers. It couldn't be any easier than this. Thanks!
None. It's great!
You couldn't ask for an easier utility to do this calculation. With a laser rangefinder (like a Hilti PD4) you can get an accurate distance measurement. Enter that into this utility, and voila! Sure, you can do this with $800 SMAART. But why?
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: