From Luigi Rosa:
Text-independent speaker recognition based on Neural Networks Matlab source code. Speaker recognition or voice recognition is the task of recognizing people from their voices. Such systems extract features from speech, model them and use them to recognize the person from his/her voice. Speaker recognition has a history dating back some four decades, where the output of several analog filters was averaged over time for matching.
Speaker recognition uses the acoustic features of speech that have been found to differ between individuals. These acoustic patterns reflect both anatomy (e.g., size and shape of the throat and mouth) and learned behavioral patterns (e.g., voice pitch, speaking style). This incorporation of learned patterns into the voice templates (called voiceprints) has earned speaker recognition its classification as a behavioral biometric. Version 1.1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Learn the logic needed to make your own Yahoo Messenger client.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Rename, reorganize, and encrypt your source codes.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Create your own file encryption program using C++.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Design and apply neural and conventional classification network...
- Learn how to create php programs with MySQL.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Analyze your Java code to remove the rule violations.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Protect your Web site content and source codes with an encrypti...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Store and retrieve pieces of source code in different programmi...
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Use Clipper to maintain your DBF files and manage data entry.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Design your own screen using different source codes.
- Learn how to build customized Office Business Applications usin...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1