With Speak-A-Message (Windows XP) save time on email by recording a voice mail and transcribing it automatically to text. The basic functionality of Speak-A-Message are the recording and playback of voice messages. Additional key features: create your own design of the surface of the player and send it along with your message, record comments to your photos and send them, audio effects, spice-up your voice message with additional sound effects, audio compression, four-minute voice message requires only about 500kB, sends audio messages via your email client, integrates into the menu of MS Outlook, and works with browser-based email (Web mail).
What's new in this version: Version 9.0.2 has provided many improvements in MS Outlook plugin.
More Products to Consider
- Record voice messages for voice email, voice photo messages, vo...
- Join live-video chat rooms from around the world.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Add thousands of cool effects to webcam video for live video ch...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Add a virtual webcam with amazing video effects to your video c...
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Archive and back up e-mail messages and attachments.
- Add a virtual Webcam for video chats software such as Skype, MS...
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Run multiple Skype accounts on the same computer.
- Capture, edit, print, and share photos and videos from your Web...
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Open, view, and extract data from TNEF-encoded messages.
- Get timely notified about new e-mails.
- Get caller ID for your e-mail.
- Launch multiple Skype sessions and sign on accounts.
- Communicate using encrypted email without having to exchange ke...
- Gathers sms firewall, auto answering/forward machine.
- Send email without affecting your work.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Works as advertised."
Version: Speak-A-Message (Windows XP) 7.4
It can deliver audio in at least 3 formats including mp3,
Wish recipients do not have to download file to listen to the message but can just click on it and hear it online. Also I tried appending it to a text message but it was not received.
A good program but wish it would easily help to send audio messages to cellphones just like ring tones and that speech to text is made possible on XP.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content