From Media Division:
SparkChess is an excellent way to get better at chess - learn the proper rules (including the elusive en-passant), practice openings, test strategies, use the board editor to recreate famous positions via FEN strings, replay famous games, import/export via PGN and let the computer help you. With four levels of difficulty and a behavior modeled to make human mistakes, this is a fun game to play, not a frustrating one. With the multiplayer feature, you can put your skills to the test against other players like you. SparkChess has won many awards and it was featured by Google, RIM and Adobe for its cross-platform capabilities. You can download SparkChess for PC, Mac, iPad, Android and Blackberry Playbook.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Play chess and test your skill and strategy.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Edit functions for chess databases in PGN and CBF formats.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Display chess games on your desktop.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play an animated 3D chess game against your computer or online ...
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Learn to play chess through flashcards.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Play chess against the computer or a friend.
- View, share, and publish your chess games.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Build up your ships and strategy, and command and colonize oute...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Encode WAV files into Ogg Vorbis format while maintaining the s...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Find and replay chess games.
- Play strategy game similar to chess.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...