From Media Division:
SparkChess is an excellent way to get better at chess - learn the proper rules (including the elusive en-passant), practice openings, test strategies, use the board editor to recreate famous positions via FEN strings, replay famous games, import/export via PGN and let the computer help you. With four levels of difficulty and a behavior modeled to make human mistakes, this is a fun game to play, not a frustrating one. With the multiplayer feature, you can put your skills to the test against other players like you. SparkChess has won many awards and it was featured by Google, RIM and Adobe for its cross-platform capabilities. You can download SparkChess for PC, Mac, iPad, Android and Blackberry Playbook.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Play chess and test your skill and strategy.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play against the computer or against another player on the same...
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Become a pilot and fly faster than all of your opponents.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Explore and conquer the galaxy against multiple computer-contro...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Edit functions for chess databases in PGN and CBF formats.