SoundSaver easily records your audio collection with unparalleled results. Simply connect, record, clean, and export directly to iTunes, as MP3, or uncompressed WAV files for CD/DVD burning. Archiving your LPs and tapes has never been easier -- SoundSaver delivers pro-quality results.
More Products to Consider
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Record your favorite Internet radio broadcasts as separate song...
- Clone, synchronize, back up files.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Podcast removal scheduler & auto-player for iTunes.
- Backup, clone, and restore your information.
- Media viewer that uses Adobe Integrated Runtime (AIR).
- Recover data from hard drives, cameras, memory cards, fire wire...
- Browse and download videos or music from for example YouTube or...
- Visual jukebox plug-in for iTunes.
- Video downloader for multiple sites: YouTube, Dailymotion, Meta...
- Recover lost or deleted files from your iPhone, iPad or iPod to...
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: SoundSaver 1.0
- good recording quality
- ease of use
- auto detection of tracks is a joke (can't recognize silence so why bother ?)
- exporting to Itunes creates one album per track, duh ! So when your album has 7 tracks and you export, you get 7 albums in Itunes with one track each.
don't pay 50 bucks for this, not worth it
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content