From Monkeybread Software:
Launch it, setup the microphone and record to a QuickTime Movie file.
This is an example of what you can do using Realbasic and the Monkeybread Software Realbasic Plugin. Source code is included.
What's new in this version:
- Now an universal binary application.
- Moved project to Realbasic 2007r5 and newer plugins.
- Now compatible to Mac OS X 10.5.
More Products to Consider
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert your music to WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, OGG or Apple Lossles...
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Save YouTube videos in MP3 format.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Simple sound recording app, uses QuickTime.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Music player with social aspects.
- Create subtitles, captions, annotations.
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Ultrasimple sound effect and music player.
- Convert your records and tapes to CD, MP3, AAC, MP3, FLAC, OGG,...
- Simple app for audio recording.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Tag and transcribe audio and video files.
- For renaming large number of files.
- Listen to free Internet radio.
- Digital video editing system.
- Simple, scriptable audio player.
- Audio editor/recorder with effects, mixing, & unlimited undo.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"didn't do anything"
Version: Sound Recorder 2.1
It's got potential to be a great little utility. The source code is included.
It was unable to record anything. There's a button to change the settings that doesn't do anything either.
Maybe my computer isn't set up properly to work with this program.... Sound studio works fine, until the trial runs out. For some reason I don't have garage band, and my machine doesn't recognize the dmg to install it. Audacity doesn't recognize my microphone. So it could easily be just me, but Sound Recorder seems to do nothing but take up space. Which is not what I'm looking for in a free recording program.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content