From Monkeybread Software:
Launch it, setup the microphone and record to a QuickTime Movie file.
This is an example of what you can do using Realbasic and the Monkeybread Software Realbasic Plugin. Source code is included.
What's new in this version:
- Now an universal binary application.
- Moved project to Realbasic 2007r5 and newer plugins.
- Now compatible to Mac OS X 10.5.
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Audio editor/recorder with effects, mixing, & unlimited undo.
- Digital video editing system.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Explore the creative possibilities of mixing with this full-fea...
- Convert video between popular formats and enjoy an enhanced pla...
- Drag & drop MP3 encoder.
- Text converter utility.
- Ultrasimple sound effect and music player.
- Convert QD3D files into a QTVR object.
- Simple app for audio recording.
- Flatten & add fast start to your QuickTime movies.
- Edit music, voice, and other audio recordings.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"didn't do anything"
Version: Sound Recorder 2.1
It's got potential to be a great little utility. The source code is included.
It was unable to record anything. There's a button to change the settings that doesn't do anything either.
Maybe my computer isn't set up properly to work with this program.... Sound studio works fine, until the trial runs out. For some reason I don't have garage band, and my machine doesn't recognize the dmg to install it. Audacity doesn't recognize my microphone. So it could easily be just me, but Sound Recorder seems to do nothing but take up space. Which is not what I'm looking for in a free recording program.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content