From MIDIMASS MIDI Software:
This software will allow you to operate your sound card MIDI synthesizer by means of an average PC keyboard and a mouse. The software emulates 25-keyed MIDI keyboard with the three functional pedals Sustain, Accent and Soft. These pedals are used to create different effects as polyphony(Sustain), strenthening(Accent) & softening(Soft). There are also 127 different musical instruments from the standard General MIDI(GM) set.
More Products to Consider
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Use your keyboard to play midi instruments.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Edit voice and sound recordings on a Windows PC.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Load or record audio clips and mix them together.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Summarize large text or sentence through your PC.
- Real-time, 32-bit DirectX audio plug-ins.
- Convert and edit video, burn video on discs, and share it with ...
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Create svg applications with multiple features.
- Record and edit multi-track audio.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1