From SoftPerfect Research:
SoftPerfect Connection Emulator (SCE) software is aimed for network application developers, system administrators and network engineers. It is a WAN emulator that imitates a network connection with a low bandwidth limit, delays, losses and other problems. Using SCE you can test how well your application performs on a slow or long distance connection to ensure the quality of the product being developed. SCE runs on any PC with Windows 2000 or higher, allowing you to selectively apply bandwidth limits and simulates packet traversal issues to mimic a low-grade communication channel.
What's new in this version: Version 1.5.1 has added official Windows 8 support and fixed driver unloading hang on some Vista or 7 systems.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Host NFS client-server system on your network.
- Manage, analyze, and monitor your network route.
- Send and receive messages without using dedicated servers.
- Control and manage your Wi-Fi connections.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Connect to an IRC network through firewalls and proxy servers.
- Network protocol analyzer.
- Diagnose and fix PC problems, enhance security, and optimize PC...
- Discover and analyze all IT assets on your network.
- Execute processes and commands on remote Windows systems throug...
- View local network statistics & configuration.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content