From JadeChord Technologies:
SnoozeRun is a simple program to run applescripts automatically when a Mac sleeps or wakes up. Why applescripts? Because applescripts can run programs, mess with GUI elements, and also do shell operations.
What's new in this version:
- New: easy script selecting via dialog box.
- Only works when SnoozeRun is running.
- Keeps your script entries between runs.
- Just hide it (apple-H) if you don't want to see the app window.
More Products to Consider
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Turn your Android or iOS device into an extra touch screen moni...
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Hover over the Dock for window previews and enables window snap...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- First-person shooter playable in the Dashboard, programmed with...
- Original & exclusive wallpapers designed by artists from around...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Clipboard manager.
- Keyboard-based app launcher and search tool.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Drive the super fast cars to see if you can beat the other ones...
- Menu bar extension like the classic Apple menu.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- SuperCard plugin, monitors AppleEvents.
- Stick images, view live webcams on your desktop.
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- OSAX for scripting Mathematica.
- Driving games right in your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Spotlight importer for AppleScript (.scpt and .scptd).
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: