From JadeChord Technologies:
SnoozeRun is a simple program to run applescripts automatically when a Mac sleeps or wakes up. Why applescripts? Because applescripts can run programs, mess with GUI elements, and also do shell operations.
What's new in this version:
- New: easy script selecting via dialog box.
- Only works when SnoozeRun is running.
- Keeps your script entries between runs.
- Just hide it (apple-H) if you don't want to see the app window.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Automatically generate nonsense placeholder text.
- Story development tool for novelists & screenwriters.
- Display and hide hidden files.
- OSAX for scripting Mathematica.
- Program in Perl on the Mac.
- Add some extras to AppleScript for OS 8.6.
- Manage a collection of files in a nice graphical way, adding th...
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
- Spotlight importer for AppleScript (.scpt and .scptd).
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: