From DV Group:
Snippets is an application for Mac OS X that stores the most valuable pieces of your code you can re-use in different projects many times. The main idea is to make the process of re-using as easy as possible to avoid wasting your valuable time to write the same code again.
What's new in this version:
- OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion support
- FIXED Wrong behaviour on multiple desktops
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Keep track of your passwords and user information for all your ...
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Set up and resume batch downloads of the software you find on t...
- Mac OS X development environment.
- The complete poker tournament clock with player management, lob...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Create and manage databases.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Baseball managers' tools.
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Run a music business, manage contacts and tours.
- Manage business database applications.
- Manage your contacts, send messages, and dial phone numbers.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Manage files on your hard disk.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Better manage the workflow of your DVD library.
- Secure password management application.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content