Snapper Screen Recorder lets you capture a movie of your screen while you are working and is an excellent tool for creating demonstrative animation movies. You can use this utility also to explain your friend how to do a particular task and if you are a software beta tester you probably want to make movies to show the developer what is going on. Using Apple's latest QuickTime technology, snapper creates high-quality movies for professional demonstrations as well as tiny movie clips suitable for e-mail.
Some of its features: capture screen into movies; optionally double the play rate of created movies; save movies in all available QuickTime formats; variable recording speed; sound recording.
What's new in this version: A default option has been added to the sound input list, which complies with the default settings as indicated by the system settings of your operating system. Additionally, several minor inerface improvements have been made.
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Word/RTF to XML converter.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Software keyboard.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Mix the music.
- Make your bingo sessions easy.
- Easily play movies in full screen mode.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Switch between multiple docks with one click.