Snap Schedule Employee Scheduling Software minimizes time spent on creating, publishing, and maintaining employee, shift, and rotation schedules. A multi-view (Daily, Shift, and Calendar) schedule planner provides the information and tools for shift assignments, finding replacement employees, assess shift coverage, and reporting. Key features include: Intuitive Microsoft Office 2010 look and feel. Create schedules for fixed, rotating, staggered, and mixed shifts. Easy drag and drop scheduling. Handle multiple and split shifts, on calls, time off. Schedule best employees based on availability, cost, work hour limits, seniority, position, and skills. Auto-generate work schedules for any number of employees and shifts based on demands, shift patterns, and employee availability.
Snap Schedule lets you accurately track and forecast employee absences and staffing needs. It warns you of scheduling conflicts and helps you minimize over-staffing, which in turn reduces payroll costs. As you create shift assignments, Snap Schedule automatically sums up employees' work hours, calculates overtime, on-call, time off, and shift premium pays, and provides detailed cost reports so you know instantly if you are on budget. Adjust the shift's scheduled start and end times to reflect the actual time worked and instantly see the revised the hours and costs. Add notes and reasons to record or explain deviations and then use Snap Schedule's extensive reports to provide time card data for payroll processing. Use Snap Schedule to keep track of employees' certification, training, and re-certification due dates. Snap Schedule will alert you when an employee's skill/certification is within the specified number of days from expiration or expired.
What's new in this version: Version 5.0.3 adds:
- More Options for Shift Premium Pay
- Multiple Shift Premium Policies Per Shift
- Option to Credit Shift Hours the Next Day
- Enhancements to Existing Reports
- Task Assignment Notes
- Bug fixes
More Products to Consider
- Create and manage your employees' work schedules.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and print staff schedules using a visual interface.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Automate business process scheduling and monitoring.
- Schedule your employee work force with this inuitive and powerf...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Track and manage your employees' schedules.
- Manage your tasks, projects, and other critical information.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Define your staffing need and perform employee scheduling.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create individual tasks, schedules, and calendars.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Schedule single and multitasked jobs to crews, network ready.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- See your appointments and tasks every time on your desktop.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Powerful scheduling software with super easy drag&drop"
Version: Snap Schedule 2013 1.5.3157
Intutive commands and layout. Works like an electronic white board - just drag a shift and drop it on to a calendar to schedule. Powerful reports for cost tracking. Schedule vacations and time off in advance. Useful scheduling conflict alerts.
Nothing so far.
Best and easiest to use scheduling software among those I've evaluated.
"Easy to use scheduling software with lots of features"
Version: Snap Schedule 2013 1.5.3157
Intuitive, drag-and-drop scheduling. See assignments, vacations, and leaves in multiple views. Cloning schedules and adjusting for no-shows only take a few mouse clicks. Extensive reports on schedules and costs. Export and email schedules.
Does not run on Windows 98 -- but I think that is not an issue nowadays.
For my scheduling needs, Snap Schedule is a perfect fit. When scheduling employees, I need to be able to see shift assignments, employee availabilities, and conflicts from different perspectives. Snap Schedule has 3 scedule views that I can use. Its daily view helps me see who are working, on-call, taking vacation or business leave, for any given day, week, or month. It displays employee names on the left, dates running across at the top, and employee?s assignments are shown graphically as rectangular blocks - much like a perpetual whiteboard. Small icons are use to indicate on-call, scheduling conflicts, and additional scheduling notes. Hovering the mouse over these icons pops up a window showing additional details. The total number of hours scheduled are automatically computed and shown at the bottom for each day.
I use Snap Schedule?s Shift view to see work assignments by shifts and to determine if I have adequate shift coverage. The required number of people for each position, assigned, and variance counts are shown at the bottom for each shift. If I see a red colored variance count, I know I don?t have enough people to cover that shift. I use the Calendar view to see each employee?s schedule in the familiar calendar or monthly planner format. In any view, scheduling an employee, moving or swapping assignments is simply drag-and-drop.
When there is a no show, I need to be able to find a substitute with the same skills. Snap Schedule lets me see who are available, worked the least hours, or have not exceeded work hour limits.
I use Snap Schedule to email out employee schedules. For management reporting, I export reports to PDF files and email as attachments.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: