SmartWhois is a useful network information utility that allows you to find out all available information about an IP address, host name, or domain, including country, state, city, name of the network provider, and administrator and technical support contact information. Unlike standard Whois utilities, SmartWhois can find the information about a computer located in any part of the world, intelligently querying the right database and delivering all the related records within a few seconds. SmartWhois can save obtained information to an archive file, cache obtained information, process lists of IP addresses or domains, work in batch mode, and export data in different formats. It has plug-ins for MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook, Maxthon Browser, Mozilla or SeaMonkey Navigator, Netscape Browser and Flock.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Identify the geographic location of an IP address.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Get a set of network scanning, security, and administrator tool...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Monitor content transferred over your network and generate repo...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Monitor and analyze data moving through any Ethernet network.
- Find available IP address and hostname information.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Collect, visualize, and analyze Wi-Fi data in a network.
- Spend less time working with your transcriptions and more time ...
All versions:4.3 stars
out of 6 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-4 of 4
"No Updates since two years! Offer free updates to all!"
Version: SmartWhois 5.0 build 230
It works fine.
No updates since two years. But it has very few features that one could use it on a dailing basis for an extensive work, especially when there many hundred domains entries needs exports. However one cannot choose the fields to be expoprted.
The developer works so less. Earlier version was not multitasking. Now it is. However for two good years, the company did not offer any new features.
For the price it is ok to buy, if you do not have very many domains to be checked on a dailiy basis or require more facilities or features from the program.
"clear and easy to use"
Version: SmartWhois 4.3 build 212
Version: SmartWhois 4.0
Version: SmartWhois 4.0
This is an easy-to-use tool that works well.
It can handle a very large number of lookups. I passed it a list of several thousand IP addresses this morning, and it plowed through them without any problem.
It can export the results to excel as well.
This is a very useful tool.