SmartSVN is a platform-independent Subversion (SVN) client. Although it contains very powerful features, it is very easy to use, especially for users of SmartCVS who switched to Subversion. SmartSVN is self-contained, no need to install seperate applications like Subversion command line client or file compare tools.
More Products to Consider
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Web browser geared towards web developers.
- Simple Twitter client for the rest of us.
- Powerful SQL editor for many databases.
- High-end mail server app.
- Cocoa front-end to Cisco's VPN client.
- Script language for apps supporting OSA languages.
- Database search tool requiring no programming knowledge.
- Soulseek P2P file sharing client.
- Graphical front-end for the distributed version control system ...
- Dockling to monitor SETI@home and Distributed.net clients.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content