From SmartCode Solutions:
SmartCode VNC Manager Standard Edition (64-bit) is a lightweight version of the SmartCode VNC Manager (Enterprise Edition). It allows you to take remote control of any computers running VNC, Remote Desktop Services, or Telnet servers. In addition to this, it includes the remote administration tools such as scan for online VNC servers, restart or shutdown remote computer, services and device managers, installed software manager, remote registry editor, and send wake on LAN packet, send console message, and VNC Thumbnails view.
What's new in this version: Version 6.9.7 supports for remote installation of RealVNC v5.0.5.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Allow network applications to operate through proxy servers.
- Connect and manage computers running VNC, RDP, RAdmin, Team Vie...
- Allow external access to all computers on your network.
- Turn your laptop into a portable Wi-Fi hotspot to share with fr...
- Access or host your own domain name.
- Improve the speed and reliability of any WiFi, 2G, 3G, 4G or wi...
- Use TV-capture device on remote PC and watch TV on your PC.
- Copy Forex trades between Metatrader 4 accounts.
- Monitor and manage Servers for Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, and Fr...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content