From Silver Eagle Software:
Smart Wav MP3 Converter & CD Ripper is a powerful and easy-to-use software. It can help you convert WAV files to MP3 files (Encode) as well as convert MP3 files to WAV files (Decode). It also rip audio tracks from CD as WAV files or MP3 files.
What's new in this version: Version 2.2.1 improves processing speed.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip CDs, convert audio files, and burn discs easily.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Convert and backup DVDs to AVI, DivX, iPod, iPhone, iPad, WMV, ...
- Burn the files and images on CD and DVD discs.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Convert FLAC audio files to MP3.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Convert your MP3 files fast and easily.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert your MP4 videos to DVD format.
- Split and convert WAV and or MP3 files into different encoding ...
- Create burnable WAV files from MP3s.
- Playback MOV files.
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Convert audio files between various formats.
- Split your AVI videos.
- Convert WMV and WMA into MP3 format.
- Burn CDs from your MP3, WAV, and WMA files.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Smart Wav MP3 Converter & CD Ripper 2.0
I don't see any.
It's not free. On top of that, their website is smudgy and almost unreadable. In fact, it's so bad, you can't tell what's being description is referring to. Whoever designed their site needs to go back to school.
BTW this is with Mozilla Firefox.
The layout of their website says an awful lot about the company & its products - CONTENT IS **KING** PEOPLES.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: