CNET Editors' reviewBilled for the professional as well as the amateur photographic artist, SkyView is a powerful program that packs in an impressive amount of features for digital imaging and editing. For expert photographers or image editors, SkyView offers many options for photo restoration, touch-ups, and other features. Amateurs may want to spend some time with the program's tutorial, as the list of program functions isn't immediately comprehensible for those more familiar with point-and-shoot photography. Photo images are easily downloaded, and once completed, can be cropped, sharpened, and resized. A video-editing option adds the ability to add video to image files, or to combine a series of still photographs into a video file. SkyView, while robust, requires patience--effects especially take some time to complete. Endless editing options make SkyView a must-have for the photo expert, and a recommended study for the amateur.
From Skylark Technology:
SkyView does professional-image presentations, scanning, printing, and enhancements with single-click simplicity. The application maintains a full 64-bit image path for professional operations such as restoring faded photos, removing dirt and tears, aspherical lens correction, chroma keying, compositing, and seamless tiling. It's simple enough for the novice and delivers the power professionals need.
Version 1.23 adds pop-up help (ToolTips), improves scanning for a range of devices, and SFX for 3D renderers such as Seamless reflection map creation (Polar Distortion).
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Enhance your digital photos with one-click optimization and adv...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- View previews of images in a slide show.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Analyze, modify, and enhance your images.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Manage and edit your images.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Create albums with your digital pictures on CDs.
- Add frames, borders and filter effects to your digital photos.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Convert a single PNG file or several files from the command lin...
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Convert a single TGA file or several files from the command lin...
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Set icons to Gmail address book by drag and drop from browsers ...
- Find, download, and view Web images.