Skitch is a free app that helps you communicate visually with friends, co-workers, and the world. Annotate images with arrows, shapes, and text. Use Skitch to sketch something new, mark up maps, screen captures, or even a photo. Then save or share your Skitch annotation to help others see and understand your ideas. It features create smooth lines and scribbles to explain an idea, annotate maps, WebPages and screenshots, zoom and crop images, pixelate portions of an image, add highlights and draw attention to what matters, add text using special high-contrast coloring for readability, markup text with the highlighter tool, reposition and delete shapes, text and drawings at any time, and share your work with any application that accepts images.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Download, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Take a photo using your built in camera and annotate with arrow...
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Load your images quickly without interference.
- Right-click an image file you want to preview and you'll see a ...
- View and manage image files in windows PC.