SkinDepth is a simple utility to calculate the depth of attenuation, or skin depth of an electromagnetic wave inside a conductive material. At the skin depth, a wave drops to around 37% its original amplitude, so by 4 times the skin depth the wave is almost completely attenuated. SkinDepth uses an approximation to the skin effect calculation - it's valid for metals up to at least the microwave (GHz) range for the most part, but for poor conductors (insulators) it may only be applicable to a few tens of KHZ. SkinDepth won't warn you if the frequencies you're using would make this approximation less than accurate so if you need the "real" results consult some of the above links for a more thorough background on the subject.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a high school student administrative syst...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Learn how to battle anxiety disorders.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Get tips and create your wedding budget.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Replace the Masser moon with the Death Star.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Get to the secluded equatorial island of your dreams.