SkinDepth is a simple utility to calculate the depth of attenuation, or skin depth of an electromagnetic wave inside a conductive material. At the skin depth, a wave drops to around 37% its original amplitude, so by 4 times the skin depth the wave is almost completely attenuated. SkinDepth uses an approximation to the skin effect calculation - it's valid for metals up to at least the microwave (GHz) range for the most part, but for poor conductors (insulators) it may only be applicable to a few tens of KHZ. SkinDepth won't warn you if the frequencies you're using would make this approximation less than accurate so if you need the "real" results consult some of the above links for a more thorough background on the subject.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Learn how to battle anxiety disorders.
- Get tips and create your wedding budget.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Replace the Masser moon with the Death Star.
- Get to the secluded equatorial island of your dreams.
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- Learning Thai numbers via soundtrack with pronunciation.
- Learn Tips for your beautiful hair.
- Turn Medieval: Total War into the early Roman republican period...