Editors' Note: Clicking on the Download Now (Visit Site) button above will open a connection to a third-party site. Download.com cannot completely ensure the security of the software hosted on third-party sites.
Google SketchUp is a free, easy-to-learn 3D-modeling program with a few simple tools to let you create 3D models of houses, sheds, decks, home additions, woodworking projects, and even space ships. You can add details, textures, and glass to your models, and design with dimensional accuracy. You can place your finished models in Google Earth, share them with others by posting them to the 3D Warehouse, or print hard copies. Google SketchUp is a great way to discover if 3D modeling is right for you.
What's new in this version:
- Trimble Connect
- Reload Components with 3D Warehouse models
- Generate Report 2.0
- Enhanced inferencing and tool improvements
- Customizeable Utility Trays on Windows
- Refreshed Textures
- Support for High DPI Graphics
- Extensions Loading Policy
- Welcome Dialog Refresh
- Knowledge Center Update
- Support for El Capitan and Windows 10