SiteMonitor Enterprise is a tool to monitor all your websites/hosts at regular intervals. It notifies you when they are down. It can be viewed from a tray application and from SiteMonitor Enterprise Web Interface. SiteMonitor Enterprise is for server environments since it runs a Windows service and will check at fixed timed intervals that your websites/hosts are still functioning correctly. It will also log activity to a log file for future reference. You can manage multiple servers and group them into sections. If failure occurs then SiteMonitor Enterprise will notify you by Email or SMS.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Make an RS-232 COM port available to remote systems on the Ethe...
- Transfer and connect to public and private chat channels.
- Share some values or send notification signals between unrelate...
- A full featured FTP server.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Get a defect and issue tracking application.
- Host a TFTP server with a progress bar function so you can trac...
- Add the missing POP3 component to the Windows 2000/XP SMTP serv...
- Host a powerful and flexible FTP Server.
- Access and upload files to file severs from your computer.
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content