From Mark Grebe:
Sio2OSX is a peripheral emulator for the Atari 8-bit computers that allows the Atari computer to use an OSX based Macintosh as a disk drive, a cassette drive, and a printer. Sio2OSX peforms functions similar to APE or SIO2PC on Windows based computers. Sio2OSX is a shareware program, and must be registered for full operation. The unregistered version of the program will run for 5 minutes before quiting, allowing you to verify operation with your hardware setup before purchase. The software can be easily registered for $25 through Kagi. A full manual is included within the application's Help menu. Note, as this does require serial USB hardware, and is a new product, please try it out on your hardware before you pay the registration fee. I'll be glad to answer any questions you might have by email.
What's new in this version: VAPI and PRO image capability added!
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Blackberry Extractor for Mac extracts data from .IPD (blackberr...
- Accomplish frequently needed complex tasks in Excel with mostly...
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Manage system and user services on your Mac.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Browse Time Machine backups and find frequently copied items.
- Extend OS X's native file handling capabilities via third-party...
- Reports technical data about your CPU, RAM & more.
- Mines text data for string occurrences.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Sync IE/Chimera bookmarks to FTP, iDisk, iPod.
- Automatic backup and synchronization utility.
- Switch CPU performance setting by a single mouse click.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Clean, optimize and speed up your Mac.
- Control model railroad layouts with your Mac.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: