From Mark Grebe:
Sio2OSX is a peripheral emulator for the Atari 8-bit computers that allows the Atari computer to use an OSX based Macintosh as a disk drive, a cassette drive, and a printer. Sio2OSX peforms functions similar to APE or SIO2PC on Windows based computers. Sio2OSX is a shareware program, and must be registered for full operation. The unregistered version of the program will run for 5 minutes before quiting, allowing you to verify operation with your hardware setup before purchase. The software can be easily registered for $25 through Kagi. A full manual is included within the application's Help menu. Note, as this does require serial USB hardware, and is a new product, please try it out on your hardware before you pay the registration fee. I'll be glad to answer any questions you might have by email.
What's new in this version: VAPI and PRO image capability added!
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Reports technical data about your CPU, RAM & more.
- Driver for the audio systems.
- Fixes certain devices (i.e. cameras) from not making an initial...
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Commodore 64 emulator.
- USB midi driver plugin.
- Educational and entertaining puzzle game for children with grea...
- Donate to charity by leaving your computer turned on.
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
- For all iMac (late 2012) models.
- Switch CPU performance setting by a single mouse click.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: