From Stephen Arrowsmith:
SimpliBudget helps you develop and track a monthly personal budget. While other budget tools can be complex, with a steep learning curve, SimpliBudget is all you need to get started tracking your personal spending in minutes. This easy-to-use tool will save you money by helping you follow a monthly budget.
What's new in this version: * Import bank statements in qfx, ofx format
* Automate recurring transactions
* Pie charts to see a breakdown of your spending
* A new stylish design
More Products to Consider
- Simple alarm clock & timer.
- Enhanced calendar app with iCal and Google Calendar sync/sharin...
- Scientific and Programmers desktop calculator with variables an...
- Powerful general purpose text editor, and Unix and server admin...
- Save & organize any text you may want handy.
- Edit mind maps, XML/HTML documents, and directory trees.
- Countup/countdown chronometer.
- Play a wide range of audio files at variable speed to assist wi...
- Personal finance and money management for individuals and small...
- List of all active shortcuts of the current application.
- Clear duplicate contacts out of Address Book.
- Easy and free Personal todo list and shared task list for your ...
- OneNote-style note taking and clipping app.
- All-in-1 tool for tracking and analyzing your investments and t...
- Sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose.
- A goofy idea organizer and information manager.
- Video SIP softphone application.
- Find deductions and credits on your 2010 tax refund.
- Organize and manage your finances and track your spending.
- Convert cuefiles from film subtitler for Belle Nuit.
- Calculate expressions.
- Quickly create visually appealing mind maps.
- Create random dots and floating object stereograms.
- Add 87 automation utilities and 125 formulas to Microsoft Excel...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content