Securely access remote computers as if you were sitting in front of them. Anyone can share their PC/Mac/Linux computer with you simply by browsing to your usual website with the SimpleHelp client embedded (in just a few lines of HTML). Install a secure unattended access service with the click of a button, transfer files, view diagnostics about the remote computer and even broadcast your screen to multiple viewers with vanilla browsers.
What's new in this version: Version 4.01 features extensive improvements to simplify installation and improve the experience for the end customer.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Get various tools for managing Web site content.
- Comment and discuss any Web page or URL on the Internet.
- Publish and increase traffic to your Web site.
- Create area maps for graphics on your Web site.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Add MS Analysis 2000 or 2005 client abilities to your Web site.
- Create a Web site with little or no experience.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Create a menu system on your Web page.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Capture snapshots of Web sites including Java and Flash compone...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Create and manage reciprocal link exchange for your web site.
- Capture images from any Web site.
- Create affiliate custom builds easily.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"This software is worth EVERY PENNY!!!"
Version: SimpleHelp 4.1
Very Easy to use.
Here is an example...
We have an email alert that lets us know if our clients servers go offline for any reason. We are often able to call them before they even know they have a problem.
None that I can think of.
Our company has over 900 computers in our SimpleHelp system and it has never let us down. Remote service accounts for around 60% of our companies revenue. I would strongly recommend this software to any company.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content