From Ed's Website:
Mancala is an ancient game played with seeds or stones and a wooden board with hollows carved into it. The idea is to capture the most stones in your 'mancala'. On each turn you pick up the stones in one hollow, and distribute them by putting one in each subsequent hollow, until you have distributed all the stones. This is a complete Mancala opponent, with 5 levels of difficulty, and the ability to choose from different rule variations (loosely termed Egyptian, Ethiopian, and Nigerian). As well as the included variations, there is a comprehensive variation designer that lets you design, save and export your own rule variations.
More Products to Consider
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe with this skin pack.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Play chess against the computer or a friend.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Play the Chinese variation of poker.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Get a music quiz using your own music collection.
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Play Bingo against the PC or your friends on your desktop.
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Play Sudoku on your computer.
- Play with your computer partner against two computer opponents.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play blackjack game against your computer.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Fight against more than 40 enemy battleships bent on your entir...
- Take a spin around three tracks with three car modes.
- Play music as you fall asleep and shutdown your PC at specified...
- Track and control the time your child spends on your PC.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Listen to MP3s while playing 6 different 3D billiard games.