Powerful and affordable hydraulic calculation software for automatic fire sprinkler systems. SHC has all the features you need to enter system data, evaluate results, and produce professional hydraulic calculation reports. Calculations use the Hazen-Williams or Darcy-Weisbach friction loss formula. Wet, dry, preaction, tree, loop, gridded, and custom systems may all be calculated. Multiple water sources, multiple booster pumps, multiple fixed loss devices, negative elevations, SI and U.S. units, automatic peaking, and velocity pressures are all supported. You may also create custom pipe diameters, fitting equivalent lengths, and liquid properties. SHC's modern syntax highlighting editor allows you to enter sprinkler system data efficiently with input flexibility most programs lack. Errors are highlighted in real time. There are "Pop-up helpers" for material and fitting codes so you don't have to memorize them. Automatic "proposals" anticipate the next parameter and type it for you. U.S. users may enter lengths and elevations using the foot and inch symbols. Group editing makes it easy to change all values of a specific type in your selection, such as k-factors or discharges. SHC even allows pipe and node names up to 8 alphanumeric characters long. SHC's calculation results window allows you to quickly evaluate your design. All relevant system, pipe, and node data is shown. Data may be sorted by clicking on the column heading. You can customize the pipe information shown. Best of all, the calculation results window can stay open and visible while you make changes in the editor window! Simply resize and drag the results window to a convenient spot on your screen! When your design is done, SHC will print a professional hydraulic calculation report or save it as a pdf file. SHC can generate a NFPA 13 style report or you can modify the information shown as needed.
What's new in this version: Version 2.3.3 adds a couple convenience features and internal improvements to the calculation solver.
More Products to Consider
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Solve mathematical equations, perform computations, and date ca...
- Create and send batches of text and HTML e-mails.
- Draw entire design of a bridge abutment automatically.
- Draw bridges cross sections automatically.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Record sounds from various devices, edit, split, and convert WA...
- Improve PC's responsiveness and stability via process priority ...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Design an optimal water distribution system using this program.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Create and design spare part catalogs and technical documentati...
- Deploy unique trading robot (expert) that monitors the market s...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Learn the basics of electromechanical systems and design them y...
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Update your application's functionality automatically.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content