From Jan Barnholt:
Allows you to select a different signature for your favorite eMail application each time you login or boot your computer and optionally after a customizable time-interval.
All signatures are kept in a single, plain text file (the 'database'), a random quote is chosen each time 'SignatureRandomizer' is launched. The program writes the new signature to a file called 'CurrentSignature.txt'.
Select this file as signature in your favored eMail application.
What's new in this version:
- Updated user interface,
- Editor bug fixed that sometimes lost changes of the quote last edited
More Products to Consider
- Make and receive phone calls and hold cross-platform webcam cha...
- Looking to open those frustrating Microsoft Outlook MSG files o...
- Hear, see, and chat with many people at a time.
- Send free messages and make free calls to other Viber users, on...
- Video chat/calling tool; see up to 6 friends at once.
- Exchange online messages that appear as soon as they're sent.
- Use your webcam with multiple apps & add cool graphics & effect...
- Access your Infusionsoft data from Apple Mail.
- Google, Skype, Yahoo, MSN, AIM, Jabber, Facebook, SMS, Fax, and...
- Copy to, move to, or open a recently used mailbox.
- Export to Facebook directly from iPhoto.
- Convert Outlook 2011 OLMs for import into Apple Mail, Thunderbi...
- Add DSP effects to any Mac application with audio content.
- Add functionality for Apple Mail signatures.
- Auto record Skype phone and video calls.
- Remind yourself to include e-mail attachments if you forget.
- Used to auto delete reoccurring files or folders.
- Generate short links for Twitter by dragging media to your menu...
- Instant messaging tool.
- Localized version.
- Collapse Apple Mail into compact windows that don't take away y...
- Control which app will open files with various criteria.
- Control camera settings from iChat, Skype and other apps.
- Extract valid e-mail addresses from virtually any kind of text ...