CNET Editors' note: This is an AIR application that requires Adobe AIR to download and install.
From Toki Woki:
Shrink O'Matic is an AIR application to easily batch resize images. It handles JPGs, GIFs, and PNGs. In Shrink O'Matic simply drag and drop images and they will be resized as you wish. The options allow you to choose the output sizes, names, and formats.
What's new in this version: Version 2.0.3 has fixed a bug where max width and height checkboxes where ignored.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Allow you to instantly capture images and record video on your ...
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Draw images fully compliant with XML, SVG, and CSS standards.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Rip data onto disk with this DVD-to-MPEG-4 ripper or converter.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Access the data through Outlook as Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- View and perform basic functions on your images.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Easy to use, fast and suitable for everyone"
Version: Shrink O'Matic 2.0.3
1. Easy to use
2. Simple and beautiful interface
3. Work great with files and folders (if you have many photos)
4. Reduces the weight of the pictures are amazing
5. Excellent for those taking photos upside down or want to maintain the image quality but reduce the storage space of the server or drive
6. It's FREE!!!!!!
Not yet found
Highly recommended for those who want to treat a greater number of images at once
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content