Short-Circuit-Analytic (SCA) software performs available fault currents calculations in three-phase electric power systems you are working with. The program takes into consideration electrical parameters of the power supply as well as the power distribution system including utility, cables, bus ducts, transformers, generators, motors etc. SCA automatically converts the entire system into a unique impedance unit from which the short circuit current at each and every point is calculated. The process is simple, efficient and will save you both money and time.
What's new in this version: the program is now capable to calculate both minimum and maximum available 3-phase short circuit currents at each bus within your power distribution system.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Autotrade and backtest stocks, futures, and Forex.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Open, stop loss, take profit, and close positions with money ma...
- Former analog modular synth is revived on your desktop.
- Learn the fundamentals of Trachtenberg's system of basic multip...
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- Manage and book all kinds of resources, handle single or repeat...
- Maximize profit and minimize risk while trading in a stock mark...
- Read ebooks on your Windows personal computer.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content