From HHD Software:
Serial Monitor Lite is a mixed kernel/user mode application, aimed at Win32 developers, whose work is connected with serial ports.
The Serial Monitor allows users to change the default behavior of the serial ports in Win32-based operating systems, where only one application is allowed to use the port at the present moment.
This driver collects all information including data read and written, control codes received and sent to the underlying hardware by the user mode client, etc.
The filter device driver used by the Serial Monitor is the newest generation of the driver, which sources and logic are described and presented in our article in Windows Developers Journal.
What's new in this version: Version 7.05.00.5090 includes new features multi-source monitoring, remote monitoring, new data processing category, and device tool window.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Virtual Null Modem driver.
- Download the Windows 95 drivers for the GoldStar monitor.
- Monitor status & performance of the remote (or local) modem.
- Backup, restore, and update all device drivers currently instal...
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Install the Nokia monitor driver for Windows 95/98.
- Net driver.
- Extract your drivers from hard disk to back them up.
- MultiPortSerial driver.
- Net driver.
- Drivers for the professional recording systems.