From Christian Borgelt:
Sequoia is a program to find frequent sequences with unique occurrences of items and weight averaging. That is, an item may occur only once in each transaction (and thus also in each found frequent subsequence). The subsequences may contain gaps, that is, there may be additional items in the transactions interspersed with the items of the found subsequences. In addition, each item may be associated with a weight in a transaction. In this case, an average weight of each item in a subsequence is computed as the average over the occurrences of the subsequence.
More Products to Consider
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Create advanced 3D graphics, animations, and dynamic broadcast ...
- Transfer PDF files and objects to OneNote.
- Concatenate and extract PDF files.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Practice your turntable skills or mix music for your next party...
- Create, animate, and render 3D images on your PC.
- View all the Fonts installed on PC.
- Change the musical parameters of monophonic audio files.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Get a graphic tool that provides a standard for typesetting mat...
- Pack a full-featured studio rack into your desktop PC.
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
- Plot geographic information system data.
- Create, edit, hear, view, and lay out print music.
- Open source startup manager.
- Create assemblies up to 60 parts and design product parts on PC...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content