Sentry Vision

Sentry Vision

Average User Rating:
3.5
out of 8 votes

Quick Specs

  • Version:
    3.2
  • Total Downloads:
    48,787
  • Date Added:
    February 06, 2013
  • File Size:
    13.9MB
  • Downloads Last Week:
    662
  • Operating Systems:
    Windows XP/2003/Vista/7

Publisher's Description

+
 
read more +
User Reviews
+

Results 1-2 of 2

  • 1 stars

    "Not A Very Good App to Use.."

    July 04, 2014   |   By KickRocks1984

    Version: Sentry Vision 3.2

    Pros

    It installed fine with no limitations.

    Cons

    Alot of Malware built in, when it specifically said there wasn't.
    Didn't uninstall.
    Had to roll back my computer for it to uninstall..
    Very poor app, that is a waste of time.
    DO NOT DOWNLOAD!!

    Reply to this review

    Was this review helpful? (0) (0)

  • 4 stars

    "Best Free Webcam Security app."

    April 10, 2013   |   By joepecas

    Version: Sentry Vision 3.2

    Pros

    90% of this app does what it said, the other 10% I haven't tested yet. Any other than that it does work all the time, and it does it excellent.
    It is fully functional, it is full featured, and it is truly free. It is worthy of a good donation.
    Thank you guys!

    Cons

    My cons remarks are more like request for improvement.
    1. Video files are way too large. Since the program store all motion video in a single file for an entire session, the file size can grow hundreds of megs. Sometime causing to loose video footage or crashing the app. Maybe about 10 megs wold be a good size file.
    2. There no way to activate motion recording for just a section of the image.
    3. Can't rotate image in the program settings.
    These are request, missing features I would like to see in it.

    Reply to this review

    Was this review helpful? (2) (0)

  • Results 1-2 of 2

    Add Your Review

    Login or create an account to post a review.

    You are logged in as . Please submit your review for Sentry Vision
    Add Your Review

    The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited.
    Click here to review our site terms of use.

    Update your review

    Since you've already submitted a review for this product, this submission will be added as an update to your original review.
    Submit

    The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited.
    Click here to review our site terms of use.

     
    see all reviews +

    Full Specifications

    +
    What's new in version 3.2
    • Lockup detection
    • Fixed timestamp
    • Minor bug fixes
    • Better process management
    General
    Publisher TNL Enterprises
    Publisher web site http://www.tnlsoftsolutions.com
    Release Date January 29, 2013
    Date Added February 06, 2013
    Version 3.2
    Category
    Category Communications
    Subcategory Webcam Software
    Operating Systems
    Operating Systems Windows, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 2003, Windows XP
    Additional Requirements None
    Download Information
    File Size 13.9MB
    File Name sentry_setup.exe
    Popularity
    Total Downloads 48,787
    Downloads Last Week 662
    Pricing
    License Model Free
    Limitations Not available
    Price Free

    Previous Versions:

     
    read more +

    More Products to Consider

    Close[x]

    Submit a problem report for Sentry Vision

    Please describe the problem you have with this software. This information will be sent to our editors for review.

    Problem:

    The Download.com Installer isn't working as expected

    The download link does not work

    The software has a newer version

    The product contains malicious software

    Other

    Description:

    Please select a feedback type.

    Please enter a description.

    Submit Problem Report

    Close[x]

    Problem Report submitted

    Thank you for submitting a problem report! The Download team is committed to providing you with accurate software information.

    OK