Resolves an existing security vulnerability in Microsoft Office 2003 that could allow arbitrary code to run when a maliciously modified file is opened. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Block the execution of arbitrary code.
- Solve vulnerability that allow execution of remote code.
- Fix vulnerability that allow execution of arbitrary code when a...
- Block arbitrary code when a maliciously modified file was opene...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Block the execution of arbitrary code when a maliciously modifi...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Prevent the execution of arbitrary code when a maliciouly modif...
- Block the execution of arbitrary code when opening a malicious ...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Block arbitrary code when a maliciously modifed PowerPoint 2000...
- Stop remote code execution.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Fix security vulnerability in MS Office Excel 2003.
- Update the security of your Microsoft Excel.
- Block malicious code execution.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Stop attackers from executing arbitrary code on your system.