Professional video surveillance software with support for multiple cameras. Security Monitor Pro is the perfect solution for complex security problems. It can monitor and record from up to 32 IP cameras and up to 4 USB cameras simultaneously, create continuous video recordings, and preview multiple cameras in a single window. Each camera has its own individual monitoring and recording settings. When motion is detected, it can send e-mail, record audio and video, and/or sound an audible alarm. In addition, the software maintains a detailed event log. Each camera has its own scheduled on/off times. Remote monitoring keeps you on top of security, even from distant locations. All video recordings and snapshots can be automatically uploaded to the FTP server of your choice, either on a regular schedule or as soon as the alarm condition is detected. The program can also broadcast (stream) live video and audio from all cameras, which can be viewed from any location using the Internet. Email alerts can include a snapshot showing the cause of the alert. One minute of video from each camera is always recorded and kept as a buffer, so that recordings started by motion detection can begin before the triggering event. You get a complete record of the incident. Security Monitor Pro can monitor and record from multiple IP cameras, in addition to any cameras connected directly to the PC, simultaneously. It's the central element of your security and surveillance system
What's new in this version: Version 5.15 adds higher resolution and bitrate remote viewing, independent recording and display resolutions, faster local network search for cameras, support for many new mpeg4 and h.264 IP cameras including Approx, Abus, ALFA, AVS, Amovision, Aztech, BlueStork, Dericam, EasyHome, Elro, Hamlet, Nilox, Polaroid, Pelco, Sitecom, Speco, Tenvis, Topsee, Trivision, Wi8, and Vivotek, fully supports Windows 8 in 32 and 64 bit, and now previews up to 32 IP cameras on single screen.
More Products to Consider
- Keep an eye on your home or business from anywhere in the world...
- Turn your PC and camera into a video surveillance system.
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Host surveillance system with recording, remote monitoring, and...
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Monitor any place or person using IP cameras, Web cams, and oth...
- Monitor your Webcams using Internet browser.
- Keep a watchful eye on any place you want to monitor.
- Exploit your webcams and microphones to detect and record movem...
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Record directly from your VCR to your PC with this video captur...
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Record videos from a Web cam to various video formats.
- Keep eyes on your home, office, parking area, or anywhere you h...
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Records both audio and video in all kinds of Skype calls and vo...
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Record digital live video from your webcamera up to 30 fps.
All versions:3.1 stars
out of 22 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"The ONLY IP Camera Monitor that really works for me"
Version: Security Monitor Pro 5.15
I have had NONE of the problems that other reviewers are complaining about and this is the ONLY program that is not only easy to setup but actually works flawlessly at least for me. It has all the features that I need and the software is well designed. I'm really picky and if I sing the praises of an application, it's good. I do have a high end modern PC and perhaps others are having problems because of their hardware.
I have had NO problems with this software