CNET Editors' note: The Download Now link will direct you to a form on the developer's site that you must fill out before download.
From VanDyke Software:
SecureFX is a flexible, secure file transfer application with advanced features like site synchronization and automation to help web designers and network administrators streamline everyday tasks. Delivering strong security with SFTP, SCP, and SSL-based protocols, as well as legacy FTP support, SecureFX is the tool you can rely on to finish tough jobs connecting to many different servers, resuming multi-file transfers, and getting through network proxies and firewalls. Establish a secure connection, then drag and drop files to and from the server and your desktop, Windows Explorer, and other applications, or queue up files in the file transfer queue. Perform fully automated, unattended file transfers with the SFXCL command-line utility. "Relentless" file transfers automatically reconnect and resume when connections are broken. Authentication options include public-key, X.509, and Kerberos v5.
What's new in this version: Version 7.1 has fixed bug where SecureFX crashed if the global option "Display filenames using Explorer attributes" was set and the ESC key was pressed while a file on the local system was being renamed.
More Products to Consider
- Download and convert videos from video streaming sites.
- Transfer files, manage file and directory permissions, control ...
- Download YouTube videos and convert to multiple formats.
- Increase your connection speed and recover broken downloads.
- Convert over 20M YouTube to MP3 music clips and ringtones.
- Download and convert videos, including YouTube to MP3, M4A, FLV...
- Empower your applications to transfer files via SFTP (Secure Fi...
- Download and manage torrent files.
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purpose
- Provide secure script-driven FTP client with support for COM/OL...
- Download free videos from YouTube, Google, Yahoo, Facebook.
- Launch terminal emulator and file transfer from a command line ...
- Convert multiple Youtube videos to various formats.
- Establish secure TCP/IP tunnel for remote server administration...
- Download YouTube videos and accelerate downloads.
- Provide your organization with strong encryption, robust authen...
- Emulate a variety of terminals with secure login and Secure She...
- Download and convert any YouTube video into your favorite forma...
- Transfer files using secure FTP client with scheduler and sync,...
- Manage your file downloads on your Windows PC.
- Synchronize and automate FTP, SFTP, and FTPS file transfers.
- Transfer files between FTP and SFTP servers with ease.
- Map a drive letter to FTP, SFTP, FrontPage, S3, Google Drive, D...
- Extract music from YouTube movies as MP3 files.
- Secure automate file transfer, shell, and public-key administra...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
Version: SecureFX 4
I've tried other products and I'm really astonished about the fact that VanDykes' products (AbsolutFtp and SecureFX now) are not so famous. Not many similar programs have all the features required to an FtpClient: Multisession and parallel transfer, resume interrupted xfr, multiwindow, etc. The look is not particularly extraordinary, but the GUI is neat, clear, simple, effective... What more?
"worth the money"
Version: SecureFX 3.1.2 build 162
I used to use the free Filezilla untill I found this one.
it's very easy to use, and no bugs, at least in my point of view.
compared to free filezilla, $60 is really not too much.
Version: SecureFX 2.2.8
Can't wait to get it.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content