CNET Editors' note: The Download Now link will direct you to a form on the developer's site that you must fill out before download.
From VanDyke Software:
SecureFX is a flexible, secure file transfer application with advanced features like site synchronization and automation to help web designers and network administrators streamline everyday tasks. Delivering strong security with SFTP, SCP, and SSL-based protocols, as well as legacy FTP support, SecureFX is the tool you can rely on to finish tough jobs connecting to many different servers, resuming multi-file transfers, and getting through network proxies and firewalls. Establish a secure connection, then drag and drop files to and from the server and your desktop, Windows Explorer, and other applications, or queue up files in the file transfer queue. Perform fully automated, unattended file transfers with the SFXCL command-line utility. "Relentless" file transfers automatically reconnect and resume when connections are broken. Authentication options include public-key, X.509, and Kerberos v5.
What's new in this version: Version 7.1.2 fixed issues where a crash when an FTP session using PORT and connecting through a SOCKS version 5 firewall was closed.
More Products to Consider
- Download YouTube videos and convert to multiple formats.
- Download and convert videos from video streaming sites.
- Increase your connection speed and recover broken downloads.
- Transfer files, manage file and directory permissions, control ...
- Download and manage torrent files.
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- Download free videos from YouTube, Google, Yahoo, Facebook.
- Empower your applications to transfer files via SFTP (Secure Fi...
- Download YouTube videos and accelerate downloads by up to 5 tim...
- Conduct unattended file transfers with normal FTP and 128-bit S...
- Download video and music from YouTube.
- Launch terminal emulator and file transfer from a command line ...
- Manage your file downloads on your Windows PC.
- Establish secure TCP/IP tunnel for remote server administration...
- Download files faster and safer with your Web and Windows appli...
- Provide your organization with strong encryption, robust authen...
- Emulate a variety of terminals with secure login and Secure She...
- Search the Internet for torrent files, and download and upload ...Sponsored Products
- Transfer files using secure FTP client with scheduler and sync,...
- Download videos from YouTube and increase download speeds by up...
- Synchronize and automate FTP, SFTP, and FTPS file transfers.
- Secure automate file transfer, shell, and public-key administra...
- Download various videos from YouTube.
- Access your files from anywhere and exchange data over encrypte...
- Map a drive letter to FTP, SFTP, FrontPage, S3, Google Drive, D...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
Version: SecureFX 4
I've tried other products and I'm really astonished about the fact that VanDykes' products (AbsolutFtp and SecureFX now) are not so famous. Not many similar programs have all the features required to an FtpClient: Multisession and parallel transfer, resume interrupted xfr, multiwindow, etc. The look is not particularly extraordinary, but the GUI is neat, clear, simple, effective... What more?
"worth the money"
Version: SecureFX 3.1.2 build 162
I used to use the free Filezilla untill I found this one.
it's very easy to use, and no bugs, at least in my point of view.
compared to free filezilla, $60 is really not too much.
Version: SecureFX 2.2.8
Can't wait to get it.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content