CNET Editors' note: The Download Now link will direct you to a form on the developer's site that you must fill out before download.
From VanDyke Software:
SecureCRT (64-bit) combines rock-solid terminal emulation with the strong encryption, broad authentication options, and data integrity of the Secure Shell protocol. For SSH, Telnet, Telnet or SSL, RLogin, serial, and TAPI protocols, SecureCRT provides secure remote access, file transfer, and data tunneling. SecureCRT has a multi-session tabbed interface with extensive session management and customization features. Customization options include named sessions and firewalls, toolbars, menus, keymaps, button bar, and login scripts, as well as fonts, cursors, and color schemes. Choose from a wide range of emulations including VT100, VT102, VT220, ANSI, SCO ANSI, Wyse 50/60, Xterm, and Linux console. Powerful scripting capabilities help you automate routine tasks. Secure file transfers can be performed using SFTP, Xmodem, or Ymodem, or upload files by dragging and dropping them onto an SFTP tab or session window. SecureCRT 6.6 (official) introduces the first version for Mac OS X systems, with a full complement of advanced session management, security, terminal emulation, and automation capabilities. Also new are cross-platform scripting with Python and a "Send Binary" file transfer option.
What's new in this version: Version 7.1.2 has added a global-file-only option "Log Uses Generic Write Flag".
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Emulate a variety of terminals with secure login and Secure She...
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Protect your privacy when connecting to remote systems over the...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get various components to communicate with remote servers.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Communicate with Telnet and RS232 enabled devices and servers.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Launch terminal emulator and file transfer from a command line ...
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Create various network diagrams in 3D environment.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Access Unix or Linux hosts easily and securely on a Windows wor...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Establish cross-platform access using a multi-session terminal ...
- Acquire Telnet and SSH client for Intranet and Internet.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content