From Sealpath Technologies:
If you are worried because you share files very often and you want to avoid unauthorized accesses, SealPath is for you. With SealPath you can control who has access to your document and what they can do with it. If you need to be sure that somebody does not access a document any more, you can remotely delete it, even if the document is not in your hands. SealPath allows you to avoid the access of outsiders and to manage permissions. SealPath is compatible with the habitual tools (Microsoft Office, Adobe Reader), which guarantees that you can still work as always. The installation of servers in the client and the download of viewers is not required, only registering on SealPath is needed. Besides, the documentation is not uploaded to any cloud, because it is protected on local. SealPath is based on AD RMS technology of Microsoft. With a simple drag and drop operation, you will be able to protect Office and PDF documents that you need to keep under control. SealPath uses a symmetric key with AES algorithm of encryption to ensure that your documents are under control. This symmetric key is obtained through a private RSA key that each user receives when he is authenticated on SealPath. Therefore, it is not necessary to use different passwords by document or user. Each user uses his password, which was chosen when registering on the platform, so as to access to the encrypted documents that he receives from other users or that were protected by him. SealPath has been developed for workgroups, departments or companies that share documents with people outside the organization or outside their groups. You share whenever you want and you decide with whom, not people who receives the documents. With SealPath, when a user has downloaded your document to his PC, it does not mean that you lost the control of it. Wherever the document is, you are still the owner of it and you keep deciding what others can be done with it.
What's new in this version: Version 1.0.5. is compatible with MAC. In this version, a viewer for mobile platforms is available. I also compatible with Office 2013
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antispy...
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Login everywhere automatically, so you'll never need to remembe...
- Modify locked Microsoft PowerPoint 2007/2010/2013 presentations...
- Store your credentials securely via sophisticated encryption.
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Secure desktops and lock computers on the network.
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Protect yourself from infected sites.
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Mask your E-mail address, phone number, or credit card in Firef...
- Provide a total control solution for Document Rights Management...
- Protect yourself from infected sites.
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Scan, save, and manage documents easily.
- Monitor, filter, and control all computer activities of your ch...
- Split and merge existing XPS documents to create a new XPS docu...
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Protect folders, hide files, lock applications, and restrict ac...
- Speed up Word document writing.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Very good program to protect docs among departments"
Version: SealPath Desktop 1.0.3
Is very intutive and the installation is very fast.
No need to try once and again to get used to it, is very easy!
No one yet, maybe that cannot protect folders with it
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content