From Sealpath Technologies:
If you are worried because you share files very often and you want to avoid unauthorized accesses, SealPath is for you. With SealPath you can control who has access to your document and what they can do with it. If you need to be sure that somebody does not access a document any more, you can remotely delete it, even if the document is not in your hands. SealPath allows you to avoid the access of outsiders and to manage permissions. SealPath is compatible with the habitual tools (Microsoft Office, Adobe Reader), which guarantees that you can still work as always. The installation of servers in the client and the download of viewers is not required, only registering on SealPath is needed. Besides, the documentation is not uploaded to any cloud, because it is protected on local. SealPath is based on AD RMS technology of Microsoft. With a simple drag and drop operation, you will be able to protect Office and PDF documents that you need to keep under control. SealPath uses a symmetric key with AES algorithm of encryption to ensure that your documents are under control. This symmetric key is obtained through a private RSA key that each user receives when he is authenticated on SealPath. Therefore, it is not necessary to use different passwords by document or user. Each user uses his password, which was chosen when registering on the platform, so as to access to the encrypted documents that he receives from other users or that were protected by him. SealPath has been developed for workgroups, departments or companies that share documents with people outside the organization or outside their groups. You share whenever you want and you decide with whom, not people who receives the documents. With SealPath, when a user has downloaded your document to his PC, it does not mean that you lost the control of it. Wherever the document is, you are still the owner of it and you keep deciding what others can be done with it.
What's new in this version: Version 1.0.5. is compatible with MAC. In this version, a viewer for mobile platforms is available. I also compatible with Office 2013
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Record and view every keystroke typed on keyboard.
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Keep your business safe when e-mailing or going online.
- Protect your personal home computer from malware attacks.
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Protect your PC against viruses, spyware, Trojans, worms, rootk...
- Stay anonymous, change your IP address, and protect your comput...
- Protect your Windows PC from online threats.
- Manage user rights to access eBooks and PDF documents.
- Scan, save, and manage documents easily.
- Detect and clean thousands of threats.
- Split and merge existing XPS documents to create a new XPS docu...
- Speed up Word document writing.
- Hide your IP address and prevent Internet activity tracking.
- Organize large numbers of documents without needing a complex d...
- Expand the usage of working with InDesign layers.
- Tree-based tool for keeping text in tree.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Very good program to protect docs among departments"
Version: SealPath Desktop 1.0.3
Is very intutive and the installation is very fast.
No need to try once and again to get used to it, is very easy!
No one yet, maybe that cannot protect folders with it
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content