ScreenRest is a straightforward and easy-to-use application which reminds you to take regular rests from your computer. Using ScreenRest gives you complete control over how often, and how long, you wish to rest. You have the choice of being reminded to take rests at fixed intervals, or having your keyboard and mouse usage monitored to determine when it is best for you to take a rest.
When a rest is due, ScreenRest will pop up a reminder dialog onto your screen. The dialog will inform you what kind of rest you should take (a rest break or a microrest), as well as the duration of your rest. Whether or not you have the option to cancel or delay your rests can be specified by preference settings. Once you have started your rest, ScreenRest will keep the dialog active, counting down the time to make sure you take the full of amount of time for your rest. Version 2.0.7 (1079) includes unspecified updates.
What's new in this version: Version 2.0.7 (1079) includes unspecified updates.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Print checks from your computer.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Enlarge parts of your desktop screen.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Learn physics through interactive physical world simulations.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Play an interesting action game for free.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: