From Mien Software:
What is ScreenRecord?
ScreenRecord is a screen recording tool that allows the user to capture the screen as a Quicktime movie. It is useful for creating training CDs, visual tutorials, and many more. It can even be used as a monitoring device.
The words "Demo Version" appears on the movie.
- Use a fixed, smooth panning, or auto panning camera!
- Set custom movie size
- Customizable action keys to change settings during capture!
- Customizable cursors!
- Export captured movie to many other formats!
- Record with date and time!
- Edit the movie after capturing!
- Capture with audio input!
What's new in this version: Support for Mac OS X Lion
More Products to Consider
- Manage, update, personalize your TomTom GPS.
- Make CD labels, covers, jewel case and DVD case inserts, and so...
- Design/print avery labels, business cards, dividers, t-shirt tr...
- BBC Model B emulator.
- For Sony Ericsson mobile phones.
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- Writer's studio: outline, edit, storyboard, write.
- GarageBand 11 turns the Mac into a complete recording studio an...
- Ebook reader & converter for Mac, iPhone & Kindle.
- Additional features for many emulators.
- Organize, visualize and maintain your family history.
- Stop motion animation & time-lapse.
- Stream videos, photos and music to PS3, Xbox 360, and other sup...
- Sync audio and video in QuickTime movies.
- Prayer times: salaat/namaz, athan (azan) & qibla direction.
- Record what happens on your computer screen to a QuickTime movi...
- Record screen actions into a movie.
- Reading, spelling & pronunciation tutor for English.
- Control how you wake up in the morning with this alarm clock so...
- Professional, fast and easy CD/DVD label maker, cover designer ...
- Simple cute diary.
- Media playlist manager.
- Create new movies from existing ones via technical analysis.
All versions:3.8 stars
out of 24 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Crash caused massive corrupted file upon first launch!"
Version: ScreenRecord 2.2
None. Never had the chance to use it due to crash on first launch.
1. Crashes on first launch.
2. Created a ridiculously large corrupt file (almost 3TB!!!) that could not be deleted by any other way except to format our computer and restore it back to factory settings!!!
2. Pretty much paid $30 (which is already somewhat steep for an application) for a DUD!
3. Mien Software's (the developer) support NEVER responded to the issue.
4. 30 Day money back guarantee NEVER honored.
Bad software, and support service! I purchased this program and had it downloaded onto my Mac. Before i even had the chance to try it out, the program crashed upon launching and created an almost 3TB(!!!) corrupted file in my user preferences folder that could not be deleted.Small correction... the price was $14.95 not $30. But we now have a free software that does a much better job than this one was intended to.
This resulted in us having to take our computer in to format our entire hard drive and restore it to factory settings. HUGE HASSLE!!! On top of that, I contacted the software support service about the issue, and never heard back. Obviously i also never got my money back. Not worth all that trouble!
Updated on Apr 7, 2013
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: