ScreenCorder 5 captures and records all your desktop activity in minutes. Ideal for creating training and support videos or powerful demonstrations. Enhance recordings with step-by-step audio instructions and graphic speech bubbles. Easily correct audio and video or add new material to existing recordings. Adding one or more Web cam (PIP) recordings will help you personalize your video. Assess your viewers understanding of your video material by inserting SCORM-compliant quizzes. Export recordings to multiple video formats, including WMV and Flash.
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Record video on your screen or with a webcam.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Convert and edit your video files adding slide shows and titles...
- Play digital media of various formats with 3D and WiDi support.
- Back up media to Blu-ray discs and access your media via HTTP p...
- Convert HD/any videos to popular formats, extract and convert a...
- Professional Mind Mapping tool with seamless integration with M...
- Add watermarks to your videos.
- Create, edit, and add visual effects to animated GIF images.
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Convert MTS and other popular video/audio files to any video an...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Shoot, edit, and share all of life's adventures with the all-in...
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Convert MKV videos to AVI, WMV, FLV, MP4 for playback on popula...
- Create optimized graphics for the Web or any device.
- Master your golf swing by recording what you're doing and desig...
- Convert all video/audio formats with high definition and top sp...
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Get a video wallpaper for your desktop.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"awsome, but too darned expensive"
Version: ScreenCorder 4.0
this product is great. it records at multiple qualities and includes sound. the problem is you download the demo and start recording, and the software does not tell you that you can't export more than 45 seconds of video until it is too late!!
furthermore, this product costs a whopping $250. that's almost 100 bucks more than the last version. who wants to shell out that kind of cash?
i'd either wait till the price goes down, or go with a different piece of screen recording software.
"Great Product and great beta!"
Version: ScreenCorder 4.0
I'm not sure if I would ever spend $249 on this, but the beta doesn't have a time trial. All it does it put a small graphic in the middle about their website.
Therefore, you can pretty much capture 95% of the screen otherwise.
I tested it in recording of a webcam and it captured it PERFECTLY!
A great tool to have if you want to share something on your desktop, as well as instructions on how to use a program. However, the AVI files take up a lot of space, so it wont be easy to send it to somebody over email but if you have a CD burner, you can simply add it to your CD and pass it along.
Again, A+ to the developers!