Screen Utility consists of 3 can't-miss features; Pixel Test, Screenshot Helper, and Capture Screen with Cursor.
1) Pixel Test
Pixel Test will help you find any dead, defective or stuck pixels in your screen. It will fill a color to your full screen so you can easily test your pixels. It will turn your screen into the following colors; White, Red, Green, Blue, Black. Click any input to change color.
2) Screenshot Helper
Have you ever bored hiding icons on your desktop before taking a nice screenshot? You can click one button to hide your icons from the desktop. After you finish your screenshot, click stop or close application to unhide icons.
The hiding also be effective on Expose and Spaces. It also have option to auto-hide dock and menu bar
3) Capture Screen with Cursor
Built-in screen capture on Mac is cool. But it does not have ability to capture with cursor. Grab can do but it takes many steps to capture screen. This function will help you easily capture screen with cursor. After click start, this app will go minimize and countdown for 5 seconds. And then it will capture screen with cursor and save to ~/Pictures/Screen Utility.
What's new in this version: Fix bugs.
More Products to Consider
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Multifunctional utility for Mac OS X.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Online backup using Amazon S3.
- Versatile file search tool based upon Apple's powerful Spotligh...
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Make simple changes to a single object, and then repeat those c...
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Assign your hotkeys.
- Synchronize and back up your files/folders.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Create your own disk images.
- Search for, uninstall applications and more.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Tool to edit the status display in Eudora.
- Manage system and user services on your Mac.
- REALbasic menu manager module.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Customize and bind your keyboard.