You want to record movies of what happens on your screen in a simple click? You want to be able to record any selected region of your screen? You want to record them as QuickTime movies to replay them with QuickTime Player on Macintosh and Windows?
Then Screen Movie Recorder is what you need!
Screen Movie Recorder allows you to record in a QuickTime movie what happens on your screen.
- It records in a QuickTime movie what happens on your screen.
- You can set the number of frames per second of the record.
- You can select the region to record and make it fixed or follow the mouse.
- You can show or hide the mouse.
- It appears in the right side of the menu bar.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in Basque, Catalan, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish and many other languages.
Read the whole documentation for more details...
What's new in this version:
- A full recompilation has been made to be compatible with Mountain Lion, Mavericks and Yosemite.
- A bug which made the movie black has been corrected.
- The "How to intall it?" paragraph of the documentation has been updated to explain how to install and launch the Application in particular under Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks and 10.10 Yosemite:
Under Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks and 10.10 Yosemite, if you're launching the Application for the f... See all new features »