From Scaffold Hunter:
Scaffold Hunter is a JAVA-based cross-platform open source tool for the analysis of structure-related biochemical data. It facilitates the interactive exploration of chemical space by navigation in a scaffold tree hierarchy annotated with various data, hierarchical clustering based on molecular similarity as well as common techniques like spreadsheets and scatter plots. The graphical visualization of structural relationships allows analyzing large data sets.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- View Periodic Table, solve organic reactions, calculate molecul...
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Visualize GPR profiles and add commentaries to them.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Displays data in rows & columns.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Realtime interactive fractal image viewer.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content