From Scaffold Hunter:
Scaffold Hunter is a JAVA-based cross-platform open source tool for the analysis of structure-related biochemical data. It facilitates the interactive exploration of chemical space by navigation in a scaffold tree hierarchy annotated with various data, hierarchical clustering based on molecular similarity as well as common techniques like spreadsheets and scatter plots. The graphical visualization of structural relationships allows analyzing large data sets.
More Products to Consider
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Display subliminal messages on your desktop.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- Read ebooks on your Windows personal computer.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- View Periodic Table, solve organic reactions, calculate molecul...
- Visualize GPR profiles and add commentaries to them.
- Read the CBR files.
- Displays data in rows & columns.
- Realtime interactive fractal image viewer.
- Get analytical and reporting tools for your spreadsheet.
- Convert ePub, HTML, XML files to PDF file.
- Make statistics calculations on your PC.
- Provide the capability to display numerical data as a graphical...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content