From Scaffold Hunter:
Scaffold Hunter is a JAVA-based cross-platform open source tool for the analysis of structure-related biochemical data. It facilitates the interactive exploration of chemical space by navigation in a scaffold tree hierarchy annotated with various data, hierarchical clustering based on molecular similarity as well as common techniques like spreadsheets and scatter plots. The graphical visualization of structural relationships allows analyzing large data sets.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- View Periodic Table, solve organic reactions, calculate molecul...
- Visualize GPR profiles and add commentaries to them.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Displays data in rows & columns.
- Realtime interactive fractal image viewer.
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- Get analytical and reporting tools for your spreadsheet.
- Make statistics calculations on your PC.
- Provide the capability to display numerical data as a graphical...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content