From RJH Software:
SaverWiz allows you to create self-contained Windows screen savers using your own pictures in just a few easy steps. Accepts pictures in a number of formats; Resize or rotate your screen saver pictures; Add captions to each picture; Add transition effects; and Test and install your screen saver directly using SaverWiz. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Animate your desktop with water effects.
- Place video wallpapers on your desktop.
- Create a screensaver with images, sounds, movies, Flash, Web si...
- Create Windows help files with ease.
- Customize your wallpapers and screensavers with pictures and vi...
- Bring realistic coral reef aquarium to your PC screen.
- Resize multiple images simultaneously.
- Emulates the Matrix code and introduction sequence.
- Allow a team of non-technical users to easily create and manage...
- Disply a virtual aquarium with unsurpassed realism.
- Display and enjoy self-esteem tips and music for women on your ...
- Set your desktop virtually on fire.
- Create and write PDF files as well as convert other files to PD...
- Scan Web sites for pictures and make them easy to view, save, a...
- Create a stand-alone SCR or EXE file for a presentation or scre...
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Split your large files and create a self-uniting executable fil...
- Change the desktop wallpaper automatically, position pictures t...
- Build trial versions for .NET Compact Framework applications.
- Convert multiple EPS files into PDF.
- Customize your bootup screen with your own images.
- Create, view, publish, and share your collections of digital pi...
- Animate your desktop with the beautiful 3d space scenes.
- Produce Windows 95 help files.