Enables such useful function as viewing selection source, which gave Firefox a great advantage over Safari (but no more! ;). Just select the area you want to examine, then right click to bring up context menu, then select "View selection source".
More Products to Consider
- Explore the web using Google's super-fast browser.
- Surf the Web, block pop-ups, and keep spyware at bay with a lea...
- Alternative Web browser with server-side compression for slow c...
- Connect with friends, preview search results, and get website u...
- Download a new, fast browser.
- Combine powerful browsing with media downloading and sharing.
- Browse the web comfortably.
- Beta channel of Google's web browser.
- View Flash content in your Web browser.
- Check out the latest beta of the next Firefox update.
- Play and produce music with this expandable virtual instrument.
- Web browser.
- Drum software can be used both as a standalone instrument or an...
- Rich media content plugin for the web.
- Browser plugin to view rich multimedia web content.
- Watermark your photos via Aperture.
- Transform any foreign Java source code to meet your preferred c...
- Move items, make copies and aliases with a set of hierarchical ...
- Change several hidden preferences in the Safari 4 Beta.
- Compile and run Unix Open Source software on Mac OS X.
- Access Facebook without a web browser.
- Web browser with Mozilla's rendering engine.
- View coastlines, countries, cities, and islands on 3D Earth glo...
- Block ad elements in Safari.