From Christian Borgelt:
SaM is a program to find frequent item sets (also closed and maximal) with a split and merge algorithm (Split and Merge), which combines a depth-first traversal of the subset lattice with a horizontal transaction representation. The main strength of this algorithm is not its speed (although it is not slow, but even outperforms apriori and eclat on some data sets), but the simplicity of its structure. Basically all the work is done in one recursive function of about fairly few lines of code. In addition, it only uses a simple array as the only data structure.
More Products to Consider
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Create, animate, and render 3D images on your PC.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Create advanced 3D graphics, animations, and dynamic broadcast ...
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
- Write PDF documents from any application.
- Convert PDF files to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Convert PDF to most applications.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Simplifies line, bar, column, pie, scatter charts and more in E...
- Watch celestial path, tropical positions of ISON comet of 2013 ...
- Fit different equations of state to P-V data and P-V-T data by ...
- Get the spreadsheet application to keep with you while travelin...
- Make your CAD works in powerful DWG-compatible environment.
- Create virtual serial ports to which any serial application can...
- Deploy Concrete5 on your server, virtual machine, or in the clo...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content