From Subsume Technologies:
The STXML framework is an object-oriented API for working with XML data. It is straightforward and simple to use for probably 90% of what most people use XML for. Future verions will build upon these foundations to make both creating and accessing XML-based data much easier.
What's new in this version:
- Built for Mac OS X 10.3.x.
- Changed visible class names to begin with ST.
- Now subclasses NSXMLParser.
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Applescript commands for xml dom, xpath, xslt, p-lists.
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Fast XML database engine fully supporting XQuery.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- XML editor which can be configured for a given XML language.
- Manage business database applications.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- TextMate XML/XHTML validator plug-in.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: