From Subsume Technologies:
The STXML framework is an object-oriented API for working with XML data. It is straightforward and simple to use for probably 90% of what most people use XML for. Future verions will build upon these foundations to make both creating and accessing XML-based data much easier.
What's new in this version:
- Built for Mac OS X 10.3.x.
- Changed visible class names to begin with ST.
- Now subclasses NSXMLParser.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Browse, edit, and manage SQLite3 databases.
- Applescript commands for xml dom, xpath, xslt, p-lists.
- Fast XML database engine fully supporting XQuery.
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- XML editor which can be configured for a given XML language.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Improve your work with SQL.
- TextMate XML/XHTML validator plug-in.
- Add intuitive XML content to Web-based systems.
- Script language for apps supporting OSA languages.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: