From Starglider Systems:
STG Wordlist is a simple program intended as a helper on word games. A large word list is included and can be replaced by the user. You will be able to search in mask mode or anagram mode.
There are two main ways to use the program: Masked - Enter the Number of letters. A number of asterisks will appear on Mask.You can edit the positions for letters, add letters that MUST be on the word on Letters to Include or put letters that cannot be in the word on Letters to Exclude. Then click on Look to get the resulting word list; Anagram - Just enter all the letters that can be used and click on Look. Please note that anagram is only good for games without limits on what letters you pick games where letters must be next to each other are outside the scope of STG Wordlist. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- Change one letter at a time to Flip Flop the starter word to th...
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a high school student administrative syst...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Colorful word game.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Make words using scattered letters.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Form words out of falling letters.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1