SPSS 10.0 is a modular, integrated product line for data access, data preparation, reporting, graphics and advanced analysis through statistical techniques. The new release updates Macintosh users to the latest version and delivers significant new capabilities in all areas of the product line, including: new modules; predictive capabilities for data mining; and dynamic, interactive graphics for the first time on the Macintosh. The software will also be available in a distributed analysis architecture (DAA), which provides users with dramatically improved performance with very large datasets. The server version is expected to ship in the fourth quarter of 2000.
What's new in this version: Click here for a complete list of what's new.
More Products to Consider
- View satellite imagery, maps, terrain, 3D buildings, geographic...
- Statistical data modeling tool.
- Manage your e-book library and sync to reader devices.
- Classic typing instruction software.
- English-Urdu dictionary.
- Powerful mathematical language for performing scriptable tasks.
- Kids' artwork program with iLife integration.
- Google Maps desktop client for Mac.
- Synchronize your brainwaves to achieve a specific mood or exper...
- Medical DICOM viewer/converter.
- 3D image processing software with DICOM/PACS support.
- Mathematics teaching and visualization tool.
- Interactive equation editor for Office, etc.
- Symbolic computation software.
- Open-source web server software.
- Scientific and Programmers desktop calculator with variables an...
- Manage and handle SPSS file data.
- Calculate the way you like.
- Try the first beta release of the Mac QuakeWorld server add-on.
- Powerful alternative email client.
- Improve your English language skills.
- Scientific graphing, curve fitting and statistics.
- Integrated desktop, client-server and business internet app dev...
- FTP client.