SMS Messenger allows you to chat with your friends and family on Pakistani cellular networks, i.e. Telenor, Paktel, Instaphone, Ufone, & Mobilink. It comes with its own phone book. With SMS Messenger you can send single SMS to multiple recipients too. Version 2.1 includes unspecified updates.
What's new in this version: Version 2.1 includes unspecified updates.
More Products to Consider
- Join live-video chat rooms from around the world.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Add thousands of cool effects to webcam video for live video ch...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Launch mobile services with only SIM Card and GSM Phone.
- Send SMS to e-mail addresses, e-mail messages to ICQ, and vice ...
- Add a virtual webcam with amazing video effects to your video c...
- Add SMS capabilities to your ActiveX-enabled applications.
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Manage your mobile phone and contacts with this easily installe...
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Send and receive SMS messages and more with this ActiveX contro...
- Manage various types of mobile messages on PC.
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Manage your Nokia 8310/8390/8910's phone book from your PC.
- Add a virtual Webcam for video chats software such as Skype, MS...
- Send POP3 e-mail to a cellular phone and reply using two-way SM...
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Use your computer to make cheap calls, organize video conferenc...
- Send mobile phone short messages (SMS) to people in more than 1...
- Run multiple Skype accounts on the same computer.
- Get control over SMS, Java, games, gallery, logos, ringtones, a...
- Know your system's status from remote location via e-mail and S...
All versions:4.3 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: